InSites Consulting is an international, innovative market research agency that works for many well-known global brands and takes research forward every day of the year. As a growing company, we are already present in 17 countries, and we will keep expanding in the coming years. Our team in Timisoara is the beating heart of project implementation within InSites Consulting! This is where all marketing research projects are being implemented and managed on an operational level, from technical development of research platforms and panel recruitment to quality checks, data analysis and overall project planning. We are continuously looking for passionate graduates as well as experienced professionals, who are ready to pop their career.Requirements
As Data Analyst you are a member of Project Services: a multi-disciplinary team managing research projects from A to Z, from initial set-up to preparing client-ready deliverables. You will support projects for cool companies such as Douwe Egberts, eBay, Heineken, BBC and ING.
Within your team you are responsible for analyses and reporting. You manage the project from an analytical point-of view. To do this, you process data in various ways, from manipulating data in analytical tools, to table reporting and charting. Together with the consultant team, you dig into the project in search of the most important findings. You support senior members of the team in analyzing and reporting more complex and technical challenging projects.
• Quality Control: You run data checks on raw data to ensure quality of technical survey implementation. You do this by visual scanning the dataset and data manipulation where needed.
• Data handling: You manage datasets and prepare them for further analyses (data cleaning, restructuring and reweighting).
• Analyses and reporting: You are in the lead for analyzing and charting surveys. You also correctly interpret technical briefings to create basic table reporting with the appropriate tools. You take full ownership in running descriptive univariate analyses and chart results based on a concrete briefing. Finally, you analyze and report simple qualitative research plug-ins.
• Bachelor’s degree . Marketing, Statistics, Economics, Mathematics or a similar study
• Proficient in English, both spoken and written
• Strong interest in market research
• Proven experience in Excel and experience either working in SPSS, R, Matlab, SAS or any other statistical program
• Fascinated by data and numbers, analytical mindset
• Communicative and structured
• Flexible and proactive
• Customer service minded, with an open attitude
• A genuine team player, eager to learn
• Last but not least, fun to work with 😉.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
At InSites Consulting, we care about people and offer many opportunities to learn and grow. Join our young & diverse team of amazing people and make your career POP!
Highly competitive compensation package
Flexible working hours, fit to your schedule
Occasional remote working possible, thanks to our adapted technologies
All-in health plan
Easy access to sports, facilitated and co-paid by the company
Elaborate induction training & regular online training tracks
Modern IT & workspace equipment
A senior coach helps you grow within the company
Extra vacation days
Very cool modern office space
Central location, close to the university
Unlimited (very good!) coffee, tea, soda and sparkling water
Fresh fruits on Monday, fresh soup on Wednesday
Massage chair to relax your muscles
Relaxing area with Xbox, ping pong table and foosball table
Regular themed parties & teambuilding activities
Happy moments celebrated
International teambuilding every 1,5 years
Sharpen your English skills thanks to the international team
Company closing between Christmas and New Year