This job is no longer active!
View all jobs InSites Consulting active
View all jobs Data Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
InSites Consulting is an international, innovative market research agency that works for many well-known global brands and takes research forward every day of the year. As a growing company, we are already present in 11 countries, and we will keep expanding in the coming years. Our team in Timisoara is the beating heart of project implementation within InSites Consulting! This is where all marketing research projects are being implemented and managed on an operational level, from technical development of research platforms and panel recruitment to quality checks, data analysis and overall project planning. We are continuously looking for passionate graduates as well as experienced professionals, who are ready to pop their career.Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree . Marketing, Statistics, Economics, Mathematics or a similar study
• Proficient in English, both spoken and written
• Strong interest in market research
• Proven experience in Excel and experience either working in SPSS, R, Matlab, SAS or any other statistical program
• Fascinated by data and numbers, analytical mind set
• Communicative and structured
• Flexible and proactive
• Customer service minded, with an open attitude
• A genuine team player, eager to learn
• Last but not least, fun to work with 😉.
• Quality Control: You run data checks on raw data to ensure quality of technical survey implementation. You do this by visual scanning the dataset and data manipulation where needed.
• Data handling: You manage datasets and prepare them for further analyses (data cleaning, restructuring and reweighting).
• Analyses and reporting: You are in the lead for analyzing and charting surveys. You also correctly interpret technical briefings to create basic table reporting with the appropriate tools. You take full ownership in running descriptive univariate analyses and chart results based on a concrete briefing. Finally, you analyze and report simple qualitative research plug-ins.
Very cool modern office space
Central location, close to the university
Unlimited (very good!) coffee, tea, soda and sparkling water
Fresh fruitsn Monday, fresh soup onednesday
Massage chairo relax your muscles
Relaxing areaith Xbox, ping pong table and foosball table
Regularhemed parties & teambuilding activities
International teambuildingvery 1,5 years
Sharpen your English skillshanks to the international team
Company closingetween Christmas and New Year
Highly competitive compensation package
Flexible working hours, fit to your schedule
Occasional remote working possible, thanks to our adapted technologies
All-in health plan
Easy access to sports, facilitated and co-paid by the company
Elaborate induction training regular online training tracks
ModernT & workspace equipment
A senior coachelps you grow within the company