Cad design engineer
This position reports to the Design Office Manager /egional Development Center Manageras he is a part of the Regional Development Center.
Main mission (ROLE)
The CAD Designer designs and defines product features based on the design rules, standards, and technical specifications, in compliance with Group objectives.
- Integrates the product in the manufacturer’s environment.
- Carries out the dimension diagram and the digital definitions.
- Carries out the drawing with exactitude and rigor.
- May contribute to technical meetings, project reviews, and takes an active role in plan reviews.
• Experience with CAD tools and ISO design & drawing standards (GPS standards, GD&T),
• Good understanding of metallurgy and/or plastics engineering, more particularly design rules and layout drawings, depending on the scope of application,
• Command of Functional Analysis, failure mode analysis for products/projects (FMECA).
• Rigor, autonomy, ability to deliver sound recommendations for improvement, creativity and minimalism, interpersonal skills, respect for confidentiality, 3D craftsmanship and visualization skills,
• Command of office automation systems and MS Office (Word, Excel, …)
• Command of a foreign language