Material planner (scheduler)
Our logistic team need a new colleague on a material planner position!
Must guarantee availability of materials, supplies and components relating to the supplier portfolio, in accordance with lead-times and quantities as well as contracts defined with the suppliers; and in accordance with the group objectives. Reports to the Logistic manager.
- Is responsible for analyzing external supply requirements according to CBN calculation and for achieving delivery dates, which ensue.
- Is responsible for monitoring purchase orders and chasing up suppliers, follow up and reprimand suppliers regarding any disputes arising.
- Must draw up indicators (service rates, provisional purchases, stock level…) respecting the objectives of superiors.
- Is responsible for daily monitoring (modifications, end of life...).
- According to the organization and on the request of the manager, additional tasks may be required to be carried out within the department.
- Must take part in warehouse inventories,
- Must apply all the Quality, Environmental and Safety procedures and operating instructions within the framework of operations linked to his/her job and the rules defined by the Group.
Technical university background and a minimum 1-2 years experience in the industrial manufacturing environment, more convenient automotive industry.
Skills and competences:
- knowledge about planning and logistics process in manufacturing organization;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Good communication with all suppliers and good negotiation skills;
- Knowledge and experience working with Microsoft Office package and ERP working experience (SAP);
- English required (high level);
- Team spirit, self motivated, tenacious, autonomous;
Internally - is in contact with the planning, supplier quality, purchasing, project, and finance - is in contact with suppliers and sub-suppliers regarding supply methods for the references managed.
The candidates that suit our requirements will be contacted!
We are waiting for your applications.