Material planner (scheduler)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs AKWEL active
View all jobs Material planner (scheduler) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Production active on Hipo.ro
Our logistic team need a new colleague on a material planner position!
Must guarantee availability of materials, supplies and components relating to the supplier portfolio, in accordance with lead-times and quantities as well as contracts defined with the suppliers; and in accordance with the group objectives. Reports to the Logistic manager.
- Is responsible for analyzing external supply requirements according to CBN calculation and for achieving delivery dates, which ensue.
- Is responsible for monitoring purchase orders and chasing up suppliers, follow up and reprimand suppliers regarding any disputes arising.
- Must draw up indicators (service rates, provisional purchases, stock level…) respecting the objectives of superiors.
- Is responsible for daily monitoring (modifications, end of life...).
- According to the organization and on the request of the manager, additional tasks may be required to be carried out within the department.
- Must take part in warehouse inventories,
- Must apply all the Quality, Environmental and Safety procedures and operating instructions within the framework of operations linked to his/her job and the rules defined by the Group.
Technical university background and a minimum 1-2 years experience in the industrial manufacturing environment, more convenient automotive industry.
Skills and competences:
- knowledge about planning and logistics process in manufacturing organization;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Good communication with all suppliers and good negotiation skills;
- Knowledge and experience working with Microsoft Office package and ERP working experience (SAP);
- English required (high level);
- Team spirit, self motivated, tenacious, autonomous;
Internally - is in contact with the planning, supplier quality, purchasing, project, and finance - is in contact with suppliers and sub-suppliers regarding supply methods for the references managed.
The candidates that suit our requirements will be contacted!
We are waiting for your applications.