Internship - IT Asset Management
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Romanian Software active
View all jobs Internship - IT Asset Management active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Romanian Software este o companie specializata in dezvoltarea si implementarea de produse software din domeniul Resurselor Umane. Cu o experienta de peste 15 ani in domeniul IT, compania si-a diversificat continuu activitatea, evoluand de la un dezvoltator de aplicatii software la un furnizor de solutii IT si servicii integrate cu o expertiza profesionista in domeniul Resurselor Umane. Calitatea solutiilor oferite, alaturi de valorile pe care compania le promoveaza reprezinta factori determinanti ai succesului sau.Requirements
We are looking for one motivated person for an Internship - IT Asset Management (full-time) for one of our partner, a company specialized in automotive technologies, solutions and services.
- Currently enrolled or just graduated at/from a College (Science, Business/Information Technology or Statistics or related Engineering fields);
- Fluent in English;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Proficiency in using MS Excel;
- Excellent presentation and documentation skills (using MS Word, MS PowerPoint);
- Real-world problem-solving experience discovery skills;
- Proven ability to multi-task without sacrificing quality or deadlines on individual projects;
- Self-directed, detail-oriented and a team player;
- Passion for Automotive field;
- Beginner knowledge of the IT governance discipline.
- Knowledge of and experience with IT management systems e.g. ServiceNow, IT monitoring tools e.g. Nagios Nice to have;
- Knowledge of and experience with the set-up and governance of programs that are aimed at the realization of a certain goal - Nice to have.
On IT Service Asset Management Internship, you can expect to be part of a worldwide global Team, working with people of different cultures, international clients and diverse teams.
You will be continually challenged and given responsibility, and will be supported by our experts who are ready to pass on their understanding of our business and knowledge behind the complexities of working in a Global Company.
- Coordinate with management in utilizing the asset management tools to analyze, review and track asset data from requisition through retirement;
- Verify, enter, and adjust equipment IT asset management data in a variety of forms, schedules, and reports; oversee asset reconciliation;
- Track entire life-cycle management for each asset in order to maintain warranty information, refresh date, and end of life data information;
- Follow asset control processes to monitor accountability identification, maintenance and location;
- Oversee asset reconciliation and asset disposal agreements;
- Assist in inventory management;
- Oversee vendor management activities;
- Work directly with the appropriate counterparts to maintain 100 percent inventory accuracy;
- Monitor software licenses to ensure they comply with license agreements and usage standards;
- Collaborate with management to define service improvements;
- Ensure audit compliance for the IT assets; actively participate in Audits and assist in gathering evidences; perform reporting;
- Perform daily administration of the asset management activities;
- Gain hands on experience working in a team-based environment;
- Participate in weekly meetings with the IT team to discuss projects and issues to be resolved.
- Net salary (to be discussed during the interview);
- Private medical service;
- Meal vouchers of 15 RON/day;
- 24 vacation days/year;
- 1-day work from home per week;
- More benefits to come in 2020.