Junior QA Engineer
Formed in 2017 by the combination of Misys and D+H, Finastra builds and deploys innovative, next-generation technology on our open Fusion software architecture and cloud ecosystem. Our scale and geographical reach means that we can serve customers effectively, regardless of their size or location—from global financial institutions to community banks and credit unions.Requirements
Required Technical Skills:
- 1 year of experience in software testing.
- Experience with manual test case writing, regression testing, smoke testing.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills; effective customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently or within a team environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Knowledge of quality assurance methods and techniques including the software development life cycle.
- Effective planning and organizational skills, with an attention to details.
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to think "out of the box" for process improvements.
- Ability to execute test plans and test s for software applications, document expected results vs. actual results, and record software defects.
Nice to Have Skills:
- Hands-on experience with unit testing best practices and implementation
- Knowledge of source control and issue tracking systems.
- Familiarity with Selenium tool
What will you contribute?
- Reporting to the Development Manager, the Jr. QA Engineer creates and executes product test plans to ensure software products meet design specifications and product quality standards.
- Assists Development team with process improvements to improve product quality.
- This position is in Bucharest, Romania.
Your deliverables as a QA Engineer will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Create test cases from product specifications and requirements.
- Participates in planning grooming meetings and analyzes user needs to determine testing requirements.
- Executes test plans and test cases (manual and automation) and compiles results.
- Tracks defects from detection to resolution and works with developers to reproduce and resolve defects.
- Provides QA support to stakeholders prior to the release of software.
- Design, develop, and maintain test s to be automated.
- Provide testing effort estimates for enhancements.