Intern Software Engineer for MCUXpresso IDE suite
NXP Semiconductors enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, we are driving innovation in the secure connected vehicle, end-to-end security & privacy and smart connected solutions markets.
- Student in a terminal year, preferable in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electronics;
- Team spirit, able to cooperate and learn from technical experts;
- Good English command;
- Knowledge of Embedded Systems;
- Understanding of how compilerdebuggerbuild system work;
- Knowledge of CC++;
- Knowledge of a ing programming language, version control systems (such as git);
- Familiar with multiple platforms (Windows, Linux, Mac).
- Create Test Plans and Test Cases based on software requirements and review them with the development team and product architect to close the gaps;
- Execute manual and automated tests, analyze results, report and track defects, verify fixes and perform follow-up work to resolve issues;
- Contribute to the automation of MCUXpresso IDE capabilities;
- Adopt and apply proper test strategies and methodologies;
- Identify risks related to testing phasesprocesses and try to describe the impact of each issue;
- Be part in adopting QA Procedures;
The MCUXpresso IDE debug connections support Freedom, Tower system, LPCXpresso, i.MX RT, and your custom development boards with industry-leading open-source and commercial debug probes from NXP, PE Micro, and SEGGER.
As Software Test Engineer, you will be involved in testing of MCUXpresso IDE suite as well as in the development and maintenance of the software solutions to automate testing of MCUXpresso IDE capabilities.