System Test Engineer for Powertrain Transmission - P E&DS TSR
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs System Test Engineer for Powertrain Transmission - P E&DS TSR active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
As a System Test Engineer in our team you will have the opportunity to understand and test fully integrated mechatronic products and you will work with state of the art test equipment from dSPACE and Vector. In our Transmission department you will contribute to the testing and validation of electronic control units for products like: automatic double clutch transmissions and transfer cases which are part of 4x4 transmission systems. Our main customers are VW, Audi, Daimler and Renault.
This system test engineering position is ideally suited for automotive engineers passionate by the e-Mobility revolution. Our products incorporate state of the art BLDC electric motors, solenoids and different types of sensors (pressure, position and speed sensors). You will have the opportunity enhance and apply your skills during the development of transmission control units for double clutch transmissions and hybrid-electrical vehicles.
During your daily activities you will focus on:
* Test Management activities: Plan and monitor test activities, distribute tasks to the other test roles, analyze the test results & coverage and generate test summary reports.
* Test Specification activities: Analyze customer requirements, specify test environment, develop test concepts and test specification.
* Test Development activities: Use AutomationDesk, Python and .xml in order to develop tests for the test automation platform based on state of the art dSPACE Scalexio and Midsize simulators.
* Error analysis.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* University degree e.g.: Computer Science, Automation, Telecommunications, Electronics, etc.
* Programming language Python or ANSI C - basic level.
* Knowledge in the area of system test development for real-time systems.
* Expertise in using test equipment and handling specific test frameworks.
* Read and understand an electrical schematic - basic level.
* Ability to use measurement devices (oscilloscope, voltmeter, etc.)
* Ability to use CANape, CANalyzer, CANoe, INCA, DiagRA tools.
* Work experience with Matlab-Simulink and dSPACE equipment constitutes a plus.
* Willingness to support abroad delegation assignments.
* English language.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.