Software Project Manager- ADAS TSR
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Software Project Manager- ADAS TSR active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
With sales of i40.5 billion in 2016, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 230,000 employees in 56 countries. The Chassis & Safety division develops and produces integrated active and passive driving safety technologies as well as products that support vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensorics as well as electronic air suspension systems all the way to windscreen washer systems and headlight cleaning nozzles. The focus lies on a high level of system competence and the networking of individual components. Thus products and system functions are developed along the SensePlanAct chain of effects. They form the foundation for automated driving. Chassis & Safety employs more than 43,000 people worldwide and generated sales of approximately i9.0 billion in 2016.
We are developing software for innovative products like Lane Departure Warning based on image processing technologies. Lane Departure Warning protects drivers from unintentional lane changes, contributing to enhanced comfort. Furthermore, more and more functions are introduced in camera based systems. Latest generation of cameras can detect signs and display them to the driver. We can detect incoming traffic and switch from High Beam to Low Beam. When you drive a Mercedes or a BMW you want to drive it with comfort, and because of that we can detect the speed limitation bumpers and soften the suspension so that you don't feel a thing. For the product above we develop complete projects for major car manufacturing companies. Responsibilities in our team range from development of SW modules up to SW Integration, SW Validation, SW Project management and customer interface.
The role of the SW Project Manager: The role of the SW Project Manager is to lead and manage the software project team in order to implement a concept/solution, following the customer requirements. The SW Project Manager will take measures and ensure highest quality of the product, based on internal and customer requirements. The SW project Manager will be in contact with the customer in order to ensure an appropriate project coordination and information flow.
* End to end responsible for all software deliverables of the project.
* Leads the software core team and represents the SW project towards the Project Management Team and the customer.
* Leads the SW project (Frame SW and algorithms) from planning to integration until final validation.
* Assures that the SW project is run according to the valid development processes.
* Plans and tracks all software deliveries and related activities together with the SW core team members according to customer/internal milestones, required scope and quality (including 3rd party software components).
* Manages and drives the software team to achieve the project goals in terms of scope, timing and quality.
* Assures that the SW project is run according to the valid development processes (Internal Process, SPICE, ISO26262)
* Leads software relevant requirements engineering from initial analysis through test execution.
* Leads overall software relevant issue resolution covering planning, monitoring, driving closure and ensuring successful on time execution.
* Monitors and reports status within the project team and towards SW Line Management.
* Drives on time execution of the SW project.
* Plans and performs SW release and SW milestones including all necessary activities, release documentation and reviews required for final release approval by the SW Release Director. During the timeframe of integration, one of our experienced team members will be assigned as mentor to support you to stepwise take over the new responsibility
Requirements for this position:
* University Degree (i.e. Electronics, Computer Science, Physics, Informatics, ...)
* Knowledge of embedded systems, software architecture and design, software testing
* 1 or more years Software Project Management relevant experience
* English advanced knowledge (German is an advantage)
What we will offer you:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.)
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area)
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.