SW & Algorithm Technical Project Manager - ADAS TSR
The Chassis & Safety division develops, produces and markets intelligent systems to improve driving safety and vehicle dynamics. Integral active and passive safety technologies and products that support vehicle dynamics provide greater safety, comfort and convenience. The goal here is to implement "Vision Zero," the vision of accident-free driving.
For our ADAS engineering team in Timisoara, we are looking for a Medium/Senior level Software Engineer to fulfill the role of Software and Algorithm Technical Project Manager for ADAS Comprehensive Environment Model (CEM) Automated Parking (AP).
Major tasks of the FDO are:
* Engineering and coordination of the AP environment model in base and application projects;
* Requirement engineering for CEM AP;
* Responsible for all planning activities regarding CEM AP;
* Defines and tracks work packages for AP related components;
* Interface between Customer, SW core team and component development team;
* Responsible for problem resolution of CEM AP. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* C++ development experience;
* Requirements Engineering experience;
* General knowledge of automotive development processes (ASPICE). Nice To Have:
* Experience working with: Doors, IMS/PTC Integrity;
* Experience interfacing with customers;
* Experience coordinating development of functions or small projects;
* Technical knowledge of automotive-specific functions (e.g. CAN, UDS diagnostics, DTC handling, SW reprogramming).
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.