Experienced Software Test Engineer - ADAS TSR
The Chassis & Safety division develops, produces and markets intelligent systems to improve driving safety and vehicle dynamics. The direction for the division is clear: The future of mobility leads to automated driving. Integrated active and passive safety technologies and products that support vehicle dynamics provide greater safety, comfort and convenience. They create an excellent foundation for working together to achieve the goal of accident-free driving (Vision Zero).
We develop innovative products based on different technologies like CAMERA, RADAR or LIDAR. Our top products are Lane Departure Warning by detection of lane positioning, Traffic Sign Recognition, Adaptive Cruise Control for automatic breaking and accelerating based on traffic conditions in front of the car, Blind Spot Detection for detecting obstacles in the blind spot of the mirrors and Close Velocity Sensing for collision detection and automatic full break of vehicle. Our products belong to the future of automotive industry especially by introducing fusion algorithms combining different functionalities making the car autonomous and aware of the surroundings. For all products above we develop complete projects for major car manufacturing companies. Responsibilities in our team range from development of SW up to SW Integration, SW Validation, SW Project management and customer interface.
As a Software Test Engineer you will:
* Define and develop test cases for the developed software product
* Document test results and provide test reports
* Use your creativity to develop test scenarios which expose critical bugs
* Be part of a software validation team
* Cooperate with an international development team and customers A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* University degree in relevant field (Electronics, Computer Science, Informatics)
* Minimum 2 years of experience in SW testing
* In depth knowledge of test design techniques
* Knowledge of automotive products architecture is an advantage
* Knowledge of embedded systems is an advantage
* Very good communication skills
* Very good English
* Focus on continuous improvement
* Spirit of initiative and commitment
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.