Software Developer(C++) for Computer Vision - ADAS TSR
With sales of i44 billion in 2017, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 240,000 employees in 61 countries. The Chassis & Safety division develops and produces integrated active and passive driving safety technologies as well as products that support vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensorics as well as electronic air suspension systems all the way to windscreen washer systems and headlight cleaning nozzles. The focus lies on a high level of system competence and the networking of individual components. Thus products and system functions are developed along the SensePlanAct chain of effects. They form the foundation for automated driving. Chassis & Safety employs more than 47,700 people worldwide and generated sales of approximately i9.8 billion in 2017.
* We develop Advanced Driver Assistance Systems, an emerging and innovative field in the automotive business. Using video and lidar sensors, our end products are "looking" around the vehicle and take actions like making the driver aware of dangers, brake the car or even steer it out of the harm's way. The goal of this kind of systems is to protect the lives of passengers and pedestrians alike.
* Your main activities will be design and implementation of Computer Vision algorithms covering the functions like detection of drivable free space around the vehicle, pothole and speed bump detection on the vehicle trajectory, camera obstruction detection, road condition and road roughness detection.
* You will work with a team of worldwide experts in the image/signal processing field. Our challenge is to create algorithms which are faster, more reliable, and able to run on high-end embedded systems. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* medium to strong background in C++ (OOD and OOP). Java or C# experience is taken in consideration;
* Understanding and passion for algorithms, specific in image processing or generic (e.g. Kalman filters, tracking, etc);
* Ability to work with mathematical models; Can be a plus:
* Machine learning, including deep learning neural networks;
* Matlab, Python, UML;
* Embedded systems know how (Compilers, CPU Architectures, optimization);
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.