Shift Leader - Manufacturing TSR
The Interior division specializes in information management. It develops and produces network, information and communication solutions and services for cars and commercial vehicles. This enables and optimizes the control of the complex flow of information between the driver, passengers and the vehicle as well as mobile devices, other vehicles and the outside world. The focus is on systems integration. In addition, the Interior division is involved in cross-sector collaborations with leading companies.
* Managing the resources in the shift (material / people / equipment);
* Ensures the products manufacturing on time, quality and cost targets;
* Identifies deviations related to the production schedules and performs corrective actions;
* Acts as an internal interface being responsible for reporting relevant information and KPIs to superior and other stakeholders;
* Participates in internal and external audits;
* Verify the correct use of work equipment and handling machinery with support from technical personnel to prevent accidents and ESD nonconformance;
* Assisting in disciplinary measures regarding his/her team;
* Coordination and support of the Line Leader in order to achieve the targets for internal production KPI (PPM, Scrap Rate, OEEm ,Rejection Rate, FPY, etc.);
* Evaluate and develop the team, teach and coach, in terms of required knowledge / specifications /capabilities and behavior.
* Technical studies;
* Minimum 3 years of experience in automotive manufacturing (Product Knowledge;
* Logistics and quality Management - Jidoka /Poke Yoke/ Problem Solving);
* Knowledge of production processes, including Lean Production principles, methods and tools (e.g. SW, LSW, Jishuken, LIB, TPM, 5S);
* Leadership experience strongly appreciated (e.g. Coaching, Mentoring, Time;
* Management, Discipline, Motivation);
* Availability to work in shifts;
* Knowledge of English.
* Project based travel opportunities;
* New technologies, new equipment;
* Relocation package for non-Timisoara residents;
* Motivating job contributing to advance automotive technology;
* Excellent career opportunities both in technical and managerial area;
* Competitive salaries.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.