Customer Logistic Specialist - Manufacturing TSR
The Interior division specializes in information management. It develops and produces network, information and communication solutions and services for cars and commercial vehicles. This enables and optimizes the control of the complex flow of information between the driver, passengers and the vehicle as well as mobile devices, other vehicles and the outside world. The focus is on systems integration. In addition, the Interior division is involved in cross-sector collaborations with leading companies.
* Monitoring the stock levels and coverage of finished goods and corrective action if necessary, in order to achieve optimum inventory levels;
* Measurement of compliance with the delivery quantities and deadlines, in order to initiate proactive measures for optimizing delivery reliability in optimum time;
* Monitoring of the delivery dates and dispatching for finished goods in optimum time, in order to ensure timely dispatch reliability to the customer ;
* Maintenance of basic and master data in the delivery area, in order to guarantee the data quality in all relevant logistics systems;
* Operating or supporting an active supplier management scheme by passing on information in order to obtain the best performance from suppliers;
* Control safety criteria in own area of responsibility;
* Develop, introduce and drive measures in order to avoid safety cases;
* Correct input for production planner in order to ensure proper production planning according to capacities and customer demands.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initiatraining phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* University degree;
* Minimum 2 years experience in logistics or in related functional area (customer/supplier relation);
* Quality and customer oriented;
* Microsoft Office knowledge (Excel, Word);
* SAP knowledge;
* English language skills mandatory.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.;
* Professional Development Opportunities;
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.