Client Advisor with German in Brasov - Part time
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
This will be your future team:
You will become a part of a large group of interesting and open-minded people with diverse backgrounds and experience.
Our Accenture world is full of changes and new things, so we are always ready to support our colleagues when needed – our open office space makes this communication much easier and efficient. We need to be able to adapt to unexpected situations, which can be a challenge… Yet, it is precisely this adaptability that gives us an opportunity to develop and makes our life here more exciting!
This will be your future role:
Handles all incoming calls and emails from the client business, suppliers and internal teams in relation with accounting or procurement operations;
Answers to the client’s or supplier´s requirements in a professional manner by demonstrating and using of professional knowledge;
Creates and maintain partnerships between customer service and external as well as internal customers in order to keep stable customer base.
• Competitive salary and Wide range of benefits including transportation allowance , medical subscription or gym , only to mention a few;
• A supportive environment and a truly global multicultural platform;
• Direct communication: opportunities to interface regularly with Accenture leadership;
• Expanded roles: depending on your need to develop and past performance , you will not only be involved in your day to day activities , but also take on additional roles such as trainer , subject matter expert , service excellence focal point or career ambassador;
• Superior training delivered in classroom or virtually and access to a mountain of knowledge;
• Flexible Approach at work with the right work life balance where fun and extra work activities such as sport or CSR initiatives are part of our regular day to day life.