43 la suta dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
Accenture Internship with German in Brasov
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Accenture active.
Vezi toate job-urile Accenture Internship with German in Brasov active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Accenture is a leading global professional services company that helps the world’s leading businesses, governments and other organizations build their digital core, optimize their operations, accelerate revenue growth and enhance citizen services—creating tangible value at speed and scale. We are a talent and innovation-led company with 738,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Technology is at the core of change today, and we are one of the world’s leaders in helping drive that change, with strong ecosystem relationships. We combine our strength in technology with unmatched industry experience, functional expertise and global delivery capability. We are uniquely able to deliver tangible outcomes because of our broad range of services, solutions and assets across Strategy & Consulting, Technology, Operations, Industry X and Accenture Song. These capabilities, together with our culture of shared success and commitment to creating 360° value, enable us to help our clients succeed and build trusted, lasting relationships. We measure our success by the 360° value we create for our clients, each other, our shareholders, partners and communities.
In Romania, Accenture operates since 2006 and now has more than 4500 people in Bucharest, Timisoara, Iasi, Brasov, Cluj-Napoca and Targu Mures who offer solutions in Strategy & Consulting, Technology, Industry X & Intelligent Operations to our clients from Banking & Insurance, Telecommunications, Automotive, Retails, Energy, FMCG & more.
The role_ Client Advisor with German_ is part-time and it was shaped in order to cover temporary work volumes supporting a large and dynamic team.
What we expect:
• German language - Advanced (B2);
• English language - Upper - Intermediate (B1- B2);
• Excellent communication skills;
• Proven ability to work on own initiative;
• Innovative thinking to deliver and improve service for the client;
• Ability to build and maintain relationships with key clients;
• Strengthen collegiality and coherence among team members and colleagues;
• Availability to work in two shifts (9:00- 18:00 ; 10:00 – 19:00)
• Availability to work on a 6-hour part-time schedule.
What will you do:
• Offer support to the team on volumes based on initial training;
• Handle all incoming calls and emails from the client business, suppliers and internal teams in relation with accounting or procurement operations;
• Answer to the client’s or supplier´s requirements in the professional manner by demonstrating and using of professional knowledge;
• Proactively initiate follow-up calls;
• Ensure the continuous improvement of response time to queries;
• Gather full scale knowledge and be able to recommend the most appropriate solution for the customer and answer clients’ questions regarding our services.
• Limited work contract;
• Attractive benefits package including coverage of public transportation, private medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym subscription or medical services for a member of the family, meal vouchers for each working day, interactive library subscription;
• Access to a global network of knowledge and resources;
• Extensive training through a variety of methods – online, classroom, etc;
• Opportunities to develop your skills and gain valuable practical experience in your field of expertise, and to develop skills in other industries;
• An experienced Career Counselor to guide you and check on your progress;
• Interesting and challenging work for the world’s leading companies – our clients;
• Professional growth opportunities that recognize individual contributions and performance;
• A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work/life balance, where fun outings, sports activities and volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to-day life.
Raporteaza eroarea la