AUTOSAR Software Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Visteon active
View all jobs AUTOSAR Software Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Visteon is a global technology company that designs, engineers and manufactures innovative cockpit electronics products and connected car solutions for most of the worlds major vehicle manufacturers.
- AUTOSAR Knowledge and work experience
- DaVinci or similar Autosar configuration tools knowledge
- university degree in the area of Computer Systems, Electronics, Automation or Information Technologies
- experience in programming language C or C++
- professional experience in design of software for embedded systems will be considered as advantage
-knowledge in software design and UML modeling will be considered as advantage
-good interpersonal skills
- very good English
- 2+ years of relevant experience in the automotive industry
- understand the third party software reusable components and interface with the existing system
- design and implement Software Hardware Debug IO Assertions in the given module
- solve critical and complex technical problems
- assure high quality through code verification activities integration testing, unit testing, etc.
- software debugging and quality assurance
- prepare appropriate technical documentation
- support customer with on-site engineering if required troubleshooting customer issues, in-car testing, etc.
- perform software integrationconfiguration tasks for OS MCAL AUTOSAR BSW RTE
- possibilities for career development in international company
- professional development based on up-to-date training opportunities and expertise
- competitive remuneration package with pool of benefits and incentives schemes at place
- open and friendly working atmosphere
- social activities