Human Resource Analyst with French
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile I.FUTURE active.
Vezi toate job-urile Human Resource Analyst with French active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
As one of the most vital positions in the HR world, human resource analysts are given the duty of ensuring that all employees and managers are informed on the status of queries, issues, and concerns by compiling information relevant to the company. Using human resource information system programs like HRIS to manage their data more accurately, HR analysts gather statistics on salaries for specific job openings or analyze results from personality tests to select ideal job candidates.
We also value
• Excellent communication skills;
• Detail oriented and flexible;
• Dynamic and motivated;
• Strong customer service and listening skills.
Besides a career what else we offer
• Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
• Yearly bonus per company policy;
• Discounts for retailers;
• Medical services and life insurance;
• Private pension contribution;
• A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere ;
• Continuous training and development programs.
Why use a recruitment agency?
- The recruitment agency is free for candidates.
- Recruitment agencies have an excellent knowledge of the labor market. They know which sectors and companies are creating exciting opportunities for people with your knowledge and expertise and what are the realistic expectations.
- Recruitment agencies have a large network of jobs. Therefore, they can often help you quickly find the right job.
- They follow your request. You will receive feedback and guidance throughout the recruitment process.