R&D Embedded Software Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile BTL Romania Aparatura Medicala active.
Vezi toate job-urile R&D Embedded Software Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
At BTL we believe in putting the needs of the PATIENT FIRST!
We do that through a holistic Research and Development process where all stakeholders, ranging from the production team, medics, specialists, nurses, etc., are integrated during the entire process and their feedback and suggestions are taken into account as important advice.
● You hold at least a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
● Good knowledge of embedded C and common hardware controllers (spi, i2c, timers, rtc, gpio, flash, adc, eth)
● You have experience developing applications for embedded systems
● You know how to communicate with people, and to integrate their feedback, while staying on track
● Your active involvement in socially beneficial activities (sport’s trainer, scout leader, volunteer work, etc.) is
considered an advantage. So is a diverse working experience
● You have to be a self-starter, who can show initiative and work with maximum freedom
● You take responsibility for your own professional development
● Familiarity using ARM microcontrollers
● Familiarity or experience programming in at least one of the following areas: drivers, communication,
real-time, embedded OS
● Interest in and ability to learn other technologies as needed
● You have a deep passion for quality
What we offer:
● We offer you the possibility of being an important key player in an expanding international technology
company, where you will be involved through the entire product life-cycle, from defining the concept,
solution research and prototyping, to development, product certification and production
● BTL gives you creative freedom to pursue your own ideas in a “startup” like environment
● We are looking for people with potential, not necessarily experience
● A friendly, cooperative, and creative working environment with very few process constraints
● Yearly performance bonus
● Flexibility to arrange your own working program around the 10-15 o’clock core hours
Your areas of responsibility:
● You will research, conceive, develop, test and improve medical graded software applications
● You will contribute to product definition and differentiators