Service Desk with French
In Romania, Wipro has development centers in Bucharest and Timisoara and is present since more than 10 years. Today, the company's facilities in Romania serve more than 30 clients in Europe, supported by over 1200 employees. Wipro's clients in Romania span across the retail and consumer goods, healthcare, manufacturing and telecom industries, among others.Requirements
- Fluent communication (written oral) in French and English, quick learner, self-initiated, team player, open to work in shifts;
- Good Experience with using and troubleshooting Outlook
- Experience in troubleshooting Microsoft Office with emphasis on MS Word, MS Excel MS PowerPoint and Outlook is a plus;
- Experience of using call logging software;
- Previous experience as Customer Support Engineer Technical Support Executive is preferred;
- Good understanding of infrastructure management processes; good understanding of process framework like ITIL would present a plus;
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems with emphasis on Windows X;
- Basic understanding of PC hardware set-up and configuration.
Preferred, but not mandatory:
- Previous Helpdesk (Voice Support) experience;
- MCPMCSECCNA certification.
Role and responsibilities:
- To provide 1st line2nd line technical support; answering support queries via phone, email, Chat and Web
- To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles.
- To take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues.
- Logging verifying customer details
- Identifying the issue and categorizing prioritize the incident
- Creating a ticket in CRM tool
- Referring KB for workaround resolution and attempting resolution
- Strong interpersonal skills are a prerequisite.
- Ability to work effectively in a dispersed team and individually.
- Ticket re-assignment to L2 if ticket unresolved by L1 (where ever applicable)
- Ticket reassignment to PRG's if ticket unresolved by L1 (where ever applicable)
- Routing Chasing of tickets with other PRG's
- Recording trend of calls and identifying outages proactively
- Callbacks for customer not reachable cases customer request
- Identifying the trend of calls tickets and highlighting it to L2 TL as applicable for outage confirmation (where ever applicable)
- Creating child tickets and tagging them with problem ticket
- Callback the user and confirm resolution (where ever applicable)
- Opportunity to work in a young and dynamic environment;
- Attractive benefits package;
- Lunch tickets
- Fitness deduction
- Health insurance and dental scheme;
- Opportunity to develop and learn constantly
- Access to internal training (job related and soft skills training).