French Customer Experience Specialist supporting Airbnb project
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Telus active.
Vezi toate job-urile French Customer Experience Specialist supporting Airbnb project active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
TELUS International empowers customer experience innovation through digital enablement, spirited teamwork, agile thinking, and a caring culture that puts customers first.Cerinte
Ability to write and speak fluently, clearly and concisely in English and French
Previous customer support experience is an advantage
Excellent problem solving abilities
Empathetic and can communicate in a caring and friendly manner
Strong time Management skills and motivation to exceed expectations
Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
Comfortable working with computers and the ability to work with multiple systems and the ability to learn and adapt to new ones
Strong team spirit with passion and drive to help users and deliver the best in customer service.
Deal with members email queries promptly and efficiently, in accordance with company procedures
Process all incoming phone calls from customers and manage all requests, changes and cancellations as necessary
Interact with a diverse customer base
Input and access data on multiple systems
Clearly and concisely log and track detail of issues arising , ensuring to report recurring queries in order to minimize repeat callers.
Maintain an up-to-date level of product and procedure knowledge by being attentive to and acting upon information advised in e-mail update, team meetings, training and other briefings.
Perform all duties in an efficient, professional and courteous manner at all times.
Maintain regular, consistent and professional attendance, punctuality, personal appearance, and adherence to relevant health and safety procedures.
Pursue personal development of skills and knowledge necessary for the effective performance of the role.
Look at opportunities to make changes and improve the processes where possible .
Maintain at a minimum, target levels of productivity and performance, as outlined by your Manager in relation to call times, idle times and other performance metrics as they arise
Help maintain a good team and working environment through assisting fellow employees and participating constructively in team meetings.
Undertake duties of a general nature or additional tasks as may be required from time to time by your Manager or other designated authority figures.
- Stable job - permanent lobar contracts
- Above average fixed salary, performance bonuses
- Monthly meal tickets
- Transportation vouchers for late shifts
- International career - paid training and international career opportunities
- Multilingual exposure - improve your spoken and written language skills
- Inspiring and fun environment - our offices have become known for their innovative, fun and pleasant design. Enjoy our relax and play areas!
- Community projects want to make the world a better place? We run CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) events all year long
- Private medical insurance coverage we work with one of the best suppliers, Medline Medical Center where you will benefit from a Professional Package
- Special discounts across variety of Banks, Telecoms, Gym Fitness centres and more