Data Processor - French Speaker
Founded in 1991 and wholly-owned subsidiary of the Michelin Group, Euromaster provides tyre and vehicle maintenance solutions to business and retail customers throughout Europe.
Euromaster is a leading European network with more than people, 2300 service centers (integrated and franchisees, mixture of retail, comprehensive and truck locations) and 2800 mobile units in 17 countries: Austria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, UK,
Far from being just a tyre specialist, Euromaster offers a full range of services and "service maintenance repair" skills to all types of vehicles:
- Activities: Premium, Mid-range and Budget Tyres, 24/7 Commercial Vehicle Breakdown, Tyre Management, Mobile Tyre Fitting, Tyre inflation, Fleet Inspections, Wheel Alignment, Servicing, Shock Absorbers, Exhausts, Batteries, Brakes, Nitrogen, Air Conditioning, eshop, ebooking;
- Vehicles: trucks, cars, vans, 2wheels, agricultural machinery, earthmover, industrial vehicles.
Thanks to its network and its people – their expertise, their honesty, their commitment and their understanding of every customer – Euromaster ensures the ongoing mobility of its customers is effective and hassle-free.
- French language (B2-C1);
- MS Office (Excel medium level);
- Experience in Master Data Supply Procurement it would be an advantage;
- Good communication skills;
- Attention to details;
- Analytical and logical thinking, with initiative.
- Receive data and sourcing documents, compile, sort, interpret and verify data to be entered according to the internal procedures;
- Provide data entry for multiple information systems;
- Support the colleagues from the countries (headquarters, service centers) and respect the SLA agreed for each country; ensure the quality, accuracy and unicity of the data;
- Communicate effectively as part of a team approach with other internal departments.
- Fleet management in SAP Tyrecheck system: management of park of vehicles (manually or by import), contracts of customers management.
- Document the processes and SOP for the FLEET processes and update them in real time;
- Share the knowledge within the team and also with the other departments involved in the end-to-end process;
- Understand the business context and the specificities of each country;
- Data quality checks performed within the team, ensure that tasks are created in time and with the right level of accuracy in all the applications used;
- Identify opportunities to simplify and automate the process but also to streamline between countries.