Last days to apply for Robotic Process Automation Conference @TechTalks Bucharest
This job is no longer active!
View all ads TechTalks active
View all ads Last days to apply for Robotic Process Automation Conference @TechTalks Bucharest active on Hipo.ro
View all ads IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all ads IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all ads Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
The Robotic Process Automation Conference is designed for the RPA`s passionate and it focuses on the technology that allows to configure computer software, or a “robot” integrate the actions of a human interacting within digital systems to execute a business process.
This Conference is for you if you:
- Have an academic background in Automation, Computer Science, Mathematics or Informatics, Electronics and Telecommunication;
- IT professional, enthusiastic about new techonlogies and trends in the tech zone.
The agenda: Robotic Process Automation Conference*
The agenda is going to be updated
Presentation will cover: Overview on RPA, What are robots, How do they work, How is RPA impacting the operations, New advanced roles coming up due to robotic automation i.e. opportunities & skills..
- Have you guys heard about how robots are making a difference to our lives
- Do you know what is RPA, Robotic Process Automation
- How does it help you at work, in your dayto-day activities
- What benefits does robotic automation bring to your operational tasks
- What are the areas where automation can be implemented and how long does it take
- How ADP runs on bots and delivers work that is spread across the globe
- And why should you be a part of this technology, and the various career options it provides
When and where?
- On Saturday, 26th of October, 15:30 -16:30;
- At Room C, on the second floor.
Check in to this Conference after you read the information below:
- The entrance is free but there is a limited number of 70 participants, so you should apply to save your seat until 23th of October;
- Only candidates who meet the company’s requirements will receive an e-mail confirmation;
- Conference: Robot Process Automation lasts 60 minutes - Keynote 1 - 30 minutes; Keynote 2- 30 minutes;
- You can apply for one or more sessions, but we recommend to pay attention to the date and the beginning hours because the TechTalks Conferences may overlap with the TechLabs from room A or Workshops from room B.