Garrett is the true pioneer of automotive turbocharging dating back more than 60 years and continues today as the world’s leader in turbo technology solutions and an experienced supplier of electric boosting products and automotive software to support passenger cars, commercial vehicles and off-highway equipment. With a worldwide footprint of engineering centers, testing labs and manufacturing facilities, Garrett serves all major automotive companies to implement key differentiated technology offerings. Bring your passion to a fast paced and professional work atmosphere.
- Participate in design of the Intercompany process end to end
- Book al ICO transactions centrally – both AP and AR sides
- Perform all ICO payments process through Belin netting
- Perform ICO reconciliation before month end
- Resolve all Out of Balances between entities before final HFM close
- Review invoices for basic details required in order to make payments and ensure local VAT compliance
- Support for external and internal audits
- Respond timely to inquiries or requests for information from other functional and non-functional stakeholders.
- Collaborate proactively with stakeholders to seek opportunities for increased automatization and process efficiencies
- The position will report to the Intercompany Team Lead and will have no direct reports
- Economic / Accounting undergraduate degree
- Desired experience 3 to 4 years
- Previous experience in intercompany activities or Accounts Payable
- Relevant experience from industry or public accounting in Controllership, Accounting and Auditing is a plus.
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
- SAP and HFM experience is a plus
- Fluency in English, written and oral
- Strong analytical skills
- Process and results oriented
- Reliable and consistent
- Honest, open minded and high integrity
- Ability to interact and stimulate initiative in a team environment.
- Inclined to innovation and continuous improvement.
- Interest and passion to understand the general business environment