Finance Project Manager
At HP, we believe in the power of ideas. We use ideas to put technology to work for everyone. And we believe that ideas thrive best in a culture of teamwork. That is why everyone - at every level in every function, is encouraged to have original ideas, to express them and to share them. We trust anything can be achieved if you really believe in it, and we will invest in your ideas to change lives and the way people work. This vision is what sets us apart as a company. At HP we work across borders, and without limits. Global virtual teams share resources and pool their big ideas to solve business issues and meet personal goals. Everyone is valued for the unique skills, experiences and perspective they bring. That’s how we work at HP. And this is how ideas and people grow.
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
• blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
• 3D printing
• multi-function printing
• Ink in the office
• tablets, phablets, notebooks
• mobile workstations
We’re looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future’s yours to create!
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor or Master in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance or MBA with emphasis in Tax, Finance or Computer Science
- 5y+ Project Management experience ideally in finance related projects
- PMP certification is an additional success factor
- Finance processes and systems exposure or experience is beneficial
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Strong project and resource planning, monitoring and execution skills
- Customer oriented with strong customer service skills
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a virtual international environment , showing flexibility and initiative
- Effective time management and prioritization
- Ability to understand complex business scenarios and to create and execute plans that reflect this understanding
In its role, the Finance Project Manager will be accountable for the successful implementation of business or finance initiated projects. Heshe leads large-size projects, leading cross division functional teams through the Project life cycle including analysis, design, construction, testing, and implementation by working closely downwards and laterally with the project team members.
The candidate has the ability to organize and supervise the test activity of the finance processes.
Other than strong coordination and leadership skills, this requires an ability to gain rapidly insight in the business architecture and processes, and how impacts Finance and Controllership.
The PM is also responsible to manage, monitor and control budget, resources and timeline.
Regular and pro-active control of project status is expected, and to be reported out to the project management team andor line management.
The Finance PM may also be required to manage specific programs, acting a Finance Program manager, where he she will be responsible to coordinate several Finance Project Managers or experienced Process Managers.