Junior Refresh Quoting Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Dell Technologies active
View all jobs Junior Refresh Quoting Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We believe in working together to build a brighter future, celebrating the entrepreneurial spirit that lives inside us all, and marrying innovation with action. Dell is proud to offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.Requirements
- Undergraduate degree or the equivalent experience;
- Advanced English;
- Competency with IT systems and databases;
- Ability to adapt in a work environment that is constantly evolving;
- Excellent time management, ability to prioritise deliverablesprojects;
- Work well within a diverse team with minimal supervision and be able to change directives with minimum disruption;
- Strong communication analytical skills with attention to details; customer focused.
- Industry related experience;
- IT background;
- Proficient Microsoft Office Suite.
- Produce accurate maintenance quotes for Dell EMC customers;
- Liaise with the Dell EMC Renewal Sales organisation to ensure seamless quote workflow;
- Serves as the facilitator to the internal sales booking team to ensure that booked POs are compliant;
- Provides a detailed view of customers product portfolio by ensuring configurations are accurate through different internal systems;
- Manages contract activity for Renewal Sales including upgrades, de-installation and modify and maintain the integrity of the database;
- Manage personal development and continuous learning to keep knowledge current and relevant to the demands of the business;
- Meet quarterly metrics.
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps organizations and individuals build their digital future and transform how they work, live and play—providing customers with the industry’s broadest and most innovative technology and services portfolio. We value our customers, winning together, innovation, results and integrity. Grow your career with a highly competitive salary, bonus programs, world-class benefits and unparalleled learning and development opportunities— all at a company that is proud to be diverse and inclusive. Learn more on how we are closing the diversity gap.