Junior Refresh Quoting Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Dell Technologies active
View all jobs Junior Refresh Quoting Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
Here’s our story; now tell us yours:
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
- Undergraduate degree or the equivalent experience;
- Advanced English;
- Competency with IT systems and databases;
- Ability to adapt in a work environment that is constantly evolving;
- Excellent time management, ability to prioritise deliverablesprojects;
- Work well within a diverse team with minimal supervision and be able to change directives with minimum disruption;
- Strong communication analytical skills with attention to details; customer focused.
- Industry related experience;
- IT background;
- Proficient Microsoft Office Suite.
- Produce accurate maintenance quotes for Dell EMC customers;
- Liaise with the Dell EMC Renewal Sales organisation to ensure seamless quote workflow;
- Serves as the facilitator to the internal sales booking team to ensure that booked POs are compliant;
- Provides a detailed view of customers product portfolio by ensuring configurations are accurate through different internal systems;
- Manages contract activity for Renewal Sales including upgrades, de-installation and modify and maintain the integrity of the database;
- Manage personal development and continuous learning to keep knowledge current and relevant to the demands of the business;
- Meet quarterly metrics.
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps organizations and individuals build their digital future and transform how they work, live and play—providing customers with the industry’s broadest and most innovative technology and services portfolio. We value our customers, winning together, innovation, results and integrity. Grow your career with a highly competitive salary, bonus programs, world-class benefits and unparalleled learning and development opportunities— all at a company that is proud to be diverse and inclusive. Learn more on how we are closing the diversity gap.