Team Assistant - Manufacturing TSR
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2018, Continental generated preliminary sales of around i44.4 billion and currently employs around 244,000 people in 61 countries and markets.
* Responsible to organize meetings, workshops, business partner visits, trainings, team buildings;
* Responsible to organize, coordinate and control the business trips process;
* Responsible to organize and keep up to date the Head of Department's calendar, schedules meetings and conference calls with clients, business partners and internal personnel;
* Responsible to collect issues from the department members, inform, support the Facility department and keeps tracking in various problems related to building maintenance and security;
* Responsible to create/ delete user accounts and Recording Hours accounts, updates corporate phone book entries, distribute salary flyers and meal tickets, help the new employees fill in the bank account documents, give access rights to different folders.
* Good English knowledge;
* Ability to work independently;
* Analytical thinking;
* Strong functional use of Microsoft Office Package. (Excel, PowerPoint);
* Strong communication skills;
* 1 year experience in administrative area it is a plus;
* University Degree (e.g. Foreign Languages, Law, social science) or relevant professional experience.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.