Central SQM Category PMC - Purchasing (TSR)
Central SQM Category PMC(Plastic Mechatronic and Connectors):
* Quality responsibility for dedicated components and suppliers within the Category on a worldwide basis.
* Analysis and evaluation of strategic supplier data including proactive definition and implementation of improvement measures.
* Plan, initiate, implement and control appropriate measures to assure the supplier quality along the complete process chain.
* Qualification, introduction and release of suppliers, technologies and manufacturing processes by VDA6.3 Audits with high focus on early involvement and failure prevention.
* Responsibility for Supplier Improvement and Development Programs within the Category.
* Worldwide escalation level for supplier quality topics within the Category, e.g. for Red Alerts and Quality Red Alert Meetings.
* Preparation and performing management meeting with suppliers
* Review of sourcing documentation and preparation for management decision
* Definition of Category specific requirements and maintenance of respective documentation.
* Negotiation of quality contracts (e.g: GQA, CQR, QPR)
* Work in international and multi-disciplinary teams including e.g. Purchasing, Engineering, Project Management, local SQM departments, Customer Quality and Logistic.
* Drive root cause analysis and enforce the definition and implementation of appropriate counter measures at the supplier to ensure that the parts and services meet the defined quality requirements ( 8D method).
* Centralized sourcing, qualification, introduction and release of mechanical components according PLC and APQP incl. handover to the plant with focus on suppliers, development locations and plants.
* Maintain the defined Supplier Quality Management System (procedures, guidelines and tools), to ensure the requested quality in line with the CA Purchasing strategies in order to meet the cost- and productivity targets.
* Plan, initiate and control failure prevention orientated, advanced quality management measures in the design / development phase for supplied parts and services (Feasibility Commitment, Project Reviews, Run & Rate, Safe Launch Concept, Quality Control Plan etc.) to ensure that our products meet the defined quality requirements.