Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Kimball Electronics Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Product Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Kimball Electronics Romania had the start-up in 2015 as a greenfield investment being owner of its new facility building and new equipment!
As distinctive trait of the company's employees, we are looking for colleagues ready to get out of regular jobs and rather create their own: we are looking for colleagues that are willing to contribute and get involve, are ready to easily slide from one area to another, interested in creating procedural frame and, as a general approach, are not afraid to fail, but either to succeed!
We invite to go through the role description below and see if it matches your interests!
- + 3 years experience as Product engineer
- + 2 years experience in Automotive industry
- + 2 years of experience in electronics manufacturing
- Technical studies (Faculty is minimum) and relevant trainings
- Logical and full cycle thinking
- Analytical and synthesis abilities
- Excellent communication skills: technical flow, communication with various roles
- Excellent ability to transpose thinking into actions
- English: advanced level
- PC literate
A. Assures projects, transfer plan and actions
- Ensure that all project inputs requirements are clearly defined and understood by each party involved in the project (KERO, customer, suppliers, etc)
- Asses the feasibility of the proposed design, performance requirements and manufacturing process
- Actively involvement into project transfer and implementation (product area, with specific tasks)
- Identify cost, timing and constraints that must be considered
- Determine assistance required from the customer
- Propose and get approvals for the first release of the Process Flow
- Coordinate all the engineering activities in order to ensure in time line release for production
B. Product engineer owner, full responsibilities
- Set-up role in relationship with other roles in own and other departments (. Operations)
- Initiate theECOECR meeting. Follow-up on ECOECR closure
- Coordinate all the activities in the line in order to ensure proper approval and implementation of the ECR or ECO
- Manages customer documentation
- Manage the process flow, initiate, define manage updates
- Provide inputs to the PFMEA and Control Plan
C. Maintain production processes to the world-class and high quality level of performance
- Product making process and conformity
- Product changes
- Customer contact