Finance Master Data Administration Specialist_Sibiu
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Finance Master Data Administration Specialist_Sibiu active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Finance Master Data Administration Specialist_Sibiu_Finance
What will you be doing?
* You will ensure high quality worldwide customer and vendor master data maintenance;
* Support and train users in the master data process;
* You will maintain and be responsible for supplier and customer master data;
* You will be responsible of global master data maintenance including coordination of activities;
* Ensure data quality;
* Perform duplicate checks for master data harmonization;
* Admin activities in the MDG and SCOUT systems;
* You will have lead master data related projects;
* Collaborate with other project teams/ team members and coordinate project tasks;
* Test MDG system setup;
* Organize and perform online and face to face trainings, create training content;
* You will coordinate which information are relevant for the upcoming (system/ process) changes and ensure that all related parties will be informed.
Besides being awesome, you need to have:
* Good English communication skills;
* Experience in administration;
* Analytical skills and diligent working;
* SAP knowledge and experience with master data maintenance is an advantage.
We will do our best so you can be your best!
Your environment is important to us - so we make sure your team is beyond cool.
Based on the values that define us, here are the extras we have:
* Pay for Performance;
* Relocation Package;
* Flexible Working Time; Mobile Work; Sabbatical Leave;
* Personalized Development & Training Programs;
* System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
* Kindergarten on Site for Continental Employees' Children Only;
* Health Management Programs & Medical Room on Site;
* Health Insurance Services & Travel Insurance Policy;
* Restaurant Concept & Coffee Corner on Site;
* Other benefits to enjoy after-work and community projects.
Continental in Romania
In the time frame 1999 - 2018, Continental invested about i 1.4 billion in its Romanian operations. All the corporation's five divisions are represented in Romania. Continental has seven production units and four research and development centers in the cities of Timisoara, Sibiu, Carei, Nadab, Brasov and Iasi. Continental cooperates in a joint venture in Slatina and has a tire distribution center in Bucharest. Continental employed 19.700 colleagues by the end of 2017, out of which over 5.700 are engineers and IT specialist working in the R&D centers. Continental will hire this year over 1,000 new employees in Romania.
Continental in Sibiu
Continental has invested more than 320 million euros in Sibiu since 2004. Here are annually produced about 33 million electronic control units. Among the products developed, tested and manufactured in Sibiu are intelligent braking systems, driver assistance systems or acceleration pedals that limit the speed in case of obstacle detection. Continental Sibiu has more than 3,800 employees, of which 1,000 are engineers in the R & D center and over 300 are engineers in the production area. Together, they combine knowledge in software and hardware development, experience in design and simulation, innovation in artificial intelligence, big data and production processes.