Active Directory System Administrator
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.Requirements
Requirements for You
- You preferably have Computer university degree or a similar qualification;
- You have Information Systems and a sound understanding of the concepts and applications within Information Systems;
- You have achieved proficiency in the Role of HardwareSoftware Installation;
- You are familiar with Networking and Communications;
- You are comfortable with Operating Infrastructure (Windows Server;
- You have knowledge of the ICT infrastructure (hardware, databases, operating systems, local area networks etc);
- MCSA or equivalent certification would be an advantage.
- Social Skills and competencies: Analytical Thinking; Information Acquisition; Attention to details; Interacting with people; Collaboration.
- You are fluent in English. French or German advanced would be a big plus.
Main responsibilities as follows:
- Administer Active Directory (Forests, Domains, AD Partitions, FSMO Roles, Sites, Subnets, Replications, AD BackupRestore, Group Policies, Security, etc);
- Replication mechanism (NTFRSSysvol replication);
- Network and Authentication protocols (DNS, RPC, LDAP, Kerberos, NTLM, etc.);
Management of the security principles (User Profiles, authentication, authorization, Certificates).
We care about our employees' personal happiness through:
- We offer training and certifications: Ongoing In-depth training with current and emerging products and technologies.
- We have flexible benefits: Medical program, Sports benefits, Lunch vouchers, Mobile phone, Laptop.
- Compensation: offer competitive pay and benefits packages and relocation bonus.
- Have extra vacation days relying on your experience.