Active Directory System Administrator
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Atos active
View all jobs Active Directory System Administrator active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.Requirements
Requirements for You
- You preferably have Computer university degree or a similar qualification;
- You have Information Systems and a sound understanding of the concepts and applications within Information Systems;
- You have achieved proficiency in the Role of HardwareSoftware Installation;
- You are familiar with Networking and Communications;
- You are comfortable with Operating Infrastructure (Windows Server;
- You have knowledge of the ICT infrastructure (hardware, databases, operating systems, local area networks etc);
- MCSA or equivalent certification would be an advantage.
- Social Skills and competencies: Analytical Thinking; Information Acquisition; Attention to details; Interacting with people; Collaboration.
- You are fluent in English. French or German advanced would be a big plus.
Main responsibilities as follows:
- Administer Active Directory (Forests, Domains, AD Partitions, FSMO Roles, Sites, Subnets, Replications, AD BackupRestore, Group Policies, Security, etc);
- Replication mechanism (NTFRSSysvol replication);
- Network and Authentication protocols (DNS, RPC, LDAP, Kerberos, NTLM, etc.);
Management of the security principles (User Profiles, authentication, authorization, Certificates).
We care about our employees' personal happiness through:
- We offer training and certifications: Ongoing In-depth training with current and emerging products and technologies.
- We have flexible benefits: Medical program, Sports benefits, Lunch vouchers, Mobile phone, Laptop.
- Compensation: offer competitive pay and benefits packages and relocation bonus.
- Have extra vacation days relying on your experience.