Customer Service Support with French
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Atos active
View all jobs Customer Service Support with French active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.Requirements
- Good communication skills, both written and spoken;
- Team working skills;
- Customer service skills;
- English language - medium level;
- French language mandatory - proficiency level C1;
- Flexibility and availability for shift schedule.
- Handles simple andor less common requests from users or customers in a pleasant and professional manner;
- Following agreed procedures, responds to requests for providing assistance or for processing; operations asked by customers;
- Acts in order to enable customers to solve their problems;
- By adherence to escalation procedures, promptly allocates unresolved calls as appropriate.
What we offer
We are a company that cares about employee satisfaction as well as company growth. Atos offers not only a challenging and exciting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefits packages:
-Training and certifications:
- On-going In-depth training with current and emerging products and technologies;
- Flexible benefits: Medical program, Sports benefits, Lunch vouchers, Mobile phone, Laptop;
- Compensation: Competitive salary package; Extra vacation days;
- Solid career plan in place where this role will open other opportunities inside ATOS.
Join our dynamic team and you will find yourself in a multicultural and challenging environment where you will not only be using your skills and knowledge, but also expand and enrich your experience by participating in international projects.