IT Service Manager FAXDSL Services
Since 1890, all around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: Financial, Actuarial, IT and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
AGN Services is globally responsible for the operation of the Allianz Global Network. In an environment greatly shaped by outsourcing, AGN Services governs a series of partners in order to deliver to the Allianz Group stable and reliable services in the fields network, WAN, LAN, Wi-Fi and IP Telephony. The Service Manager is responsible for service quality and maintenance within their core area with focus on commercial aspects and onboarding new customers andprocesses. This implies supporting the region during escalation processes, processing new offers, price calculations as well as quality assurance in regards to uploading of data in our tools. Responsibilities
- Managing Service Delivery Meetings with the integrators for the responsible services
- Product calculations and service deions (DSL and Fax) for Allianz internal clients
- Data Quality maintenance concerning types of services or volumes for Allianz Technology customers for the Fax and DSL Services
- Leading the Operating Entities onboarding process
- Define and maintain the relevant process documentation for the services in scope
- Service (DSL and Fax) related reporting system & service quality control (for clients)
- SLA / Performance Management & Reporting System for Fax and DSL Services
- Service Lifecycle Management (continuous improvement of the services)
- Post processing of escalations / disturbances with the integrator
- Troubleshooting process (commercial aspects) with partners
- Collaboration in international projects
- Fundamental experience into financial and commercial aspects of IT related topics
- Very good Network/Voice/DSL technologies knowledge
- ITIL certificates represent an advantage
- Good SAP knowledge is desired
- Good process management knowledge
- Proficiency in German & English - both in speaking and writing
- Degree in IT (business informatics), economics or comparable experience
- Analytical, conceptual and structuredway of working
- Independent working style
- Very detailed oriented individual
- Self-motivated personality
- Accurate, reliable
- Good organizational skills
- Team working skills in intercultural environment
- Well-developed communication skills
- Experience with working in international teams
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.