Benefits Relocation Administrator
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Schlumberger active.
Vezi toate job-urile Benefits Relocation Administrator active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
Previous Experience and Competencies:
- University Degree with 0 to 5 years' HR or Business experience.
It would be nice if you are:
- Leading by example: Strongly protects and acts as guardian to our Values, Policies and HR Principles and encourages employees to do the same.
- Visible and accessible: Is visible, approachable and available to all employees.
- Results oriented: Delivers the right thing, on time, with quality and accuracy.
- Proactive: Identifies, assesses and addresses potential issues in the workplace. Actively promotes continuous improvement of HR Policies and Standards.
- Responsive: Commits to keep employees and managers informed of status of queries, issues, or concerns, and follows up through closure.
- Trustworthy: Establishes a relation of trust with employees through openness, adherence to commitments, and maintains confidentiality.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Initiate and interface with the Employee and Family on relocations process.
- Supports employees and HR staff regarding Benefits queries.
- Ensure accurate processing of Benefits and Relocation claims in eClaims
- Ensures accuracy of contribution files and timely payment of contributions to respective Trust, or State authorities or third party providers administering such plans.
- Performs regular audits of Benefits contribution reporting for eligible participants.
- Ensures correct storage of all Benefits master data.
- Updates Web sites where Benefit Plans information are stored regularly.
- Complies with all applicable Schlumberger standards and policies.
- Identifies and participates in continuous improvement initiatives.
- Ensure compliance with the Data Privacy Protection Guidelines and relevant legislation.
- Conducts post-move surveys to identify opportunities for improvement in all processes.
- Supports spouses with career andor language assistance via established external providers.
- Creates and maintains welcome packages with accurate information including, but not limited to, location procedures and regulations, useful local information on day care, schooling, housing, tax assistance, and visaimmigration requirements.
- Ensures relocation policies and procedures are clear, accurate, informative and systematically maintained and posted at the location Web site.
- Coordinates relocation when leaving country of assignment by taking care of the shipment of personal effects, termination of local agreements (e.g., lease agreements, utilities) cancellation of visawork permit, etc.
- Employees may be assigned other duties, in addition to, or in lieu of those described above, according to the needs of the location or Company.rn