Previous Experience and Competencies:
- 0 to 3 years' Personnel or HR experience
- Bachelor or Master degree in Human Resources, or other HR related programs such as Business Administration, Management, Project Management, Industrial Relations, Psychology or Sociology
It would be nice to be:
- Leading by example: Strongly protects and acts as guardian to our Values, Policies and HR Principles and encourages employees to do the same.
- Visible and accessible: Is visible, approachable and available to all employees.
- Results oriented: Delivers the right thing, on time, with quality and accuracy.
- Proactive: Identifies, assesses and addresses potential issues in the workplace. Actively promotes continuous improvement of HR Policies and Standards.
- Responsive: Commits to keep employees and managers informed of status of queries, issues, or concerns, and follows up through closure.
- Trustworthy: Establishes a relation of trust with employees through openness, adherence to commitments, and maintains confidentiality.
- Communication: Strong communication skills with a good command of the English language
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Dedicates face time to ensure employee support through interaction and feedback.
- Organizes and conducts employee information meetings on employment policy, benefits and compensation.
- Acts as first point of contact for employees regarding employee relations issues andor concerns about motivation and job satisfaction.
- Advises and assists businessline managers on interpretation and administration of HR policies and programs.
- Supports line management on a variety of HR tools and processes
- Coordinates internal and external training and recruitment activities.
- Screens and reviews applications and may interview applicants.
- Assists in organizing internal teambuilding events and external local community events.
- Complies with all applicable Schlumberger standards and policies.
- Assists with the coaching and development of new team members.
- Identifies and participates in continuous improvement initiatives.
- Ensure compliance with the Data Privacy Protection Guidelines and relevant legislation.
- Employees may be assigned other duties, in addition to, or in lieu of those described above, according to the needs of the location or Company.