COLLECTIONS AND DISPUTES WITH ITALIAN, Location: Bucharest
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs SalesConsulting active
View all jobs COLLECTIONS AND DISPUTES WITH ITALIAN, Location: Bucharest active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
Sales Consulting activates on the HR market since 1998, having a national coverage in several areas of expertise: recruiting and selection assessment center HR market mapping/due diligence projects, personnel leasing, payroll.
Sales Consulting has 2 fully operational branches: Cluj-Napoca (also the head-office) and Bucharest.
We are developing various projects (Recruitment, Training and Consultancy) in some of the most varied type of industries:
- AUTOMOTIVE/PRODUCTION/ENGINEERING (Specialists and Middle & Top Management positions)
- OUTSOURCING (BPO/SSC/CC)
- IT & C (C++, C#, .NET, Java, Linux etc)
- FMCG (sales & purchasing positions; all levels)
- PHARMA (all levels)
Our client is a multinational company specialized in the management consulting, technological solutions and outsourcing services for businesses, present in more than 120 countries and with over 375.000 employees worldwide.
- You have medium-advanced Italian skills;
- You communicate easily;
- You are a team-player;
- Little or no previous work experience? Not a problem, as you will have access to extensive training and work side by side with experienced colleagues.
- Practice what you learn. After joining our team, you will learn all about Accounts ReceivableCustomer Management and put it into practice;
- 6 months with the job. By this time, you will know: how to manage customers expectations, reconcile clients accounts, solve queries and disputes on unpaid invoices; how to work in various tools (such as Oracle, SAP, Microsoft Outlook or Excel);
- How a typical day looks like. You will participate in a daily huddle with your team and set the priorities for the day; receive and analyze the queries from our customers and make sure that they make their payment in time; consult with your colleagues in case you ever need help.
Only the eligible candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!