Customer Billing Manager
PTC (NASDAQ: PTC) has the most robust Internet of Things technology in the world. In 1986 we revolutionized digital 3D design. Now our leading IoT and AR platform and field-proven solutions bring together the physical and digital worlds to reinvent the way companies create, operate, and service products. With PTC technology, global manufacturers and an ecosystem of partners and developers can capitalize on the promise of the IoT today and drive the future of innovation. We are headquartered in Needham, MA.Requirements
- Bachelors Degree, in finance, accounting, or business related field
- 5+ years experience with a minimum of 2 years leading or managing teams.
- Strong work ethic in a fast paced environment with an emphasis on accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to apply financial analysis principles in the interpretation of financial statements
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Experience utilizing Microsoft Office Suite, intermediate level skills with Excel preferred.
- Experience with Oracle or equivalent ERP system preferred
- Experience managing under Service Level Agreement (SLA), Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and performance metrics
- Prior project experience preferred.
- Manage Accounts Receivable Team to continually achieve operational excellence and drive continuous improvement for billing, customer service and process improvements
- Reinforce a customer-centric culture in our organization that builds highly collaborative relationships with sales, finance, operations and other key stakeholders.
- Benchmark internal processes against best in class and lead the team accordingly to improve performance andor cost savings through budgeting and control.
- Ability to develop the talent on the Accounts Receivable team to ensure future success and accountability
- Manages and is an active participant in achieving quarterly KPI goals for the Receivable activities
- Provides customer driven focus and develops positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Take an active collaborative role in cross functional team projects to assist in driving quality improvements, processes, and initiatives.
Accounts Receivable Manager leads approximately 8 other people: 1 Supervisor and 7 individual contributors with subject matter expertise. There are early to mid-career team members. The team has 4 people in Bucharest, 3 in Shanghai and one in India. The AR Manager reports to the VP of Global Receivables. Global Receivables is one of the major teams in the Global Business Operations group that drives PTCs quote to cash operations. The SVP of Global Business Operations reports directly to PTCs CFO.
The Manager of Accounts Receivable will be a creative and enthusiastic leader, business partner and professional overseeing the Accounts Receivable team. The position has key management responsibility and will require the selected candidate to work with the local team and other areas within PTC to manage invoicing, cash application, internal controls, and other accounts receivables tasks. Additionally, this role works closely with other PTC department leaders on cross functional projects and programs.