Reporting Analyst (with BPO experience)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Conectys active
View all jobs Reporting Analyst (with BPO experience) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
Conectys is a global organization with centers on 3 continents and in 7 countries. We are all about transparency, modesty and growth. We also strongly believe in Fun@Work, so much that we’ve made it one of our core values.
We have the best possible clients in gaming, high tech, travel, retail, finance and other key industries.
Conectys is fueled by people. Employee engagement, initial and ongoing training, flexible work hours, incentives, “Pizza with the CEO”, Fruit Days, Happy Hours, employee-driven CSR programs, Open Door Policy or trips to client sites are just examples of what YOU will experience in Conectys. We are also recognized for premium BPO services with 10 awards received in the past 3 years alone.
Do you speak excel?
Do you like fun environments and full of possibilities?
If your answer is “Yes” and on top of that you enjoy working with reports and data from multiple sources then we have the perfect job for you!
We are currently searching for our next colleague as Reporting Analyst.
The perfect match would be somebody with minim1 year of experience in a call center environment and with good knowledge of excel and English. He/ She knows how to collaborate and is an excellent team worker, has a critical thinking and a result driven attitude with attention to details.
• Defines, develops and finalizes reporting projects and key performance indicators
• Develops, tests and delivers specific dashboards and reports
• Ensures Data quality checks
• Provides support related to the said reports
• Analyzes, interprets and reports performance trends
• Audits data and reports produced to ensure accuracy and consistency
• Determines and implements methods to increase efficiency and effectiveness of reports
• Performs other duties as assigned
Wondering what’s in for you?
• Attractive salary package
• Monthly bonuses in accordance to your performance and involvement
• Meal vouchers and private medical insurance;
• A Monday-Friday schedule (09.00-18.00)
• Internal events (Fruits Day, Pizza with the CEO etc)
• Working in a young, friendly and multicultural environment with a motivated, professional and result oriented team.