Software Test Engineer for Automotive Electronics, Engineering Center Cluj
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Romania active
View all jobs Software Test Engineer for Automotive Electronics, Engineering Center Cluj active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Bosch Engineering Center Cluj was founded as an integral part of the Bosch worldwide engineering network in 2013. The Center is located partly in the heart of Cluj-Napoca and partly in Jucu. Our engineers give great importance to continuous innovation and they work on state-of-the-art technology projects. Automated Driving, Electric and Connected Mobility, Internet of Things, Industry 4.0. are just a few examples from the Bosch Engineering Center Cluj’s current portfolio. We work in close collaboration with other Bosch R&D Centers and with Bosch Plant Cluj. We specialize in software engineering, hardware and mechanical engineering, reliability engineering & quality validation, but also in mobility sales planning, thus, we offer our internal and external clients a complex range of products and services.Qualifications
- University degree in Computer Science, Automation, Electronics and Telecommunications, Informatics or comparable.
- Experience with embedded software testing in automotive industry.
- Experience in software requirements and unit testing including software testing on virtual targets.
- Preferable experience with AUTOSAR, CAN, Ethernet, Linux.
- Preferable experience of testing with CANalyzer, CANoe, VectorCast
- Advanced level in English language skills
Nice to have:
- Willingness to undertake short business trips abroad for training and project work.
o 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
o Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 5 days per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
o Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen/restaurant;
o Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
o Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
o Annual performance bonus;
o Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
o Inspiring working conditions;
What you do:
Development and execution of test cases for different automotive and non-automotive projects :
- Develop strategies to test and verify software components including software testing on virtual targets
- Develop test four unit/integration and system test level
- Specify, implement, maintain and execute software tests
- Feedback results of tests to development including root-cause analysis
- Design and implement systems to automate testing activities
- Act as expert on testability questions for software developers
- Support in requirements engineering