Systems and Applications Engineer with French
Huawei Enterprise Romania GSC focuses its goals on satisfying customer needs, reducing costs and ensuring smooth business operation.
Our Enterprise GSC offers 24/7 multi-channel access, multi-language support in 6 different languages (English, French, Spanish, Italian, Polish and German) and IT platforms used by our engineers to solve our customers’ problems. Huawei Enterprise Romania GSC is made of several teams: Marketing & Channel Support Center, Customer Care Representatives, Spare Parts Center, Network Operation Center, Technical Assistance Center and Remote Delivery Center.
In Romania we have 2 offices, located in Bucharest and Timisoara, with over 150 HCNP (Huawei Certified Network Professional) and HCIE (Huawei Certified Internetwork Expert) employees.
- Advanced written and verbal French skills (minimum B2)
- Ability to see potential issues and proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure accessibility
- Ability to work with developers to implement hot fixesupdatesupgrades
- Competency in writing and maintaining custom s to increase system efficiency and lower downtime due to required human intervention
- Desire to work alongside the team to help design information and operational support systems
- Consistently and successfully provide 2nd and 3rd level support
- BSMS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a similar field
- Proven working experience in the above fields including installing, configuring and troubleshooting UNIX Linux based environments
- Evidence of experience in the administration and performance tuning of application stacks (e.g., Tomcat, JBoss, Apache, Oracle, WebSphere, Sybase)
- Evidence of experience with virtualization Proven ability to successfully and efficiently monitor systems
- Experience with automation software in order to optimize efficiency (e.g., Puppet, Chef K.)
- Proven ing skills (e.g., shell s, Bach, PowerShell Python)
- Networking knowledge (OSI network layers, TCPIP)
- Provide full-round solutions for product data services
- Provide stable and efficient data services for other components
- Investigate the technologies and design ideas of various data services in order to manage various kinds of data and achieve the high availability of data service ultimately
- Ability to manage and monitor all installed Applications, systems and infrastructure
- Oversight of infrastructure including installing, configuring, testing and maintaining operating systems, application software and system management tools
- Monitoring and test performance of applications, foreseeing potential bottlenecks and identifying possible solutions
- Continuous maintenance of security, including backup and redundancy strategies
- Motivational salary package and annual performance bonus;
- Gym discounts;
- Private Medical Insurance;
- Paid 4 hours leave per month;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Opportunity to work on shifts;
- Weekly fruit day;
- Opportunity to get certifications (HCNA, HCNP, HCIE) on Huawei products;
- Life time learning environment and tools;
Only suitable candidates will be contacted!
Candidate Privacy Notice
Please take into consideration that Huawei Enterprise Romania GSC will process your CV data (name, contact details, education, work history, qualifications and skills).
This Personal Data is Processed in order to assess the competency and suitability of candidates applying for employment with Huawei; to make decisions on whether or not to offer employment to any particular candidate; to decide the terms and conditions of any such offer; to record all decision making for internal management and reporting purposes
By applying to this job announcement, you acknowledge and agree with our Data Protection Clause.