Economist for External Accounting (Intercompany) with Turkish
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Service Solutions SRL active
View all jobs Economist for External Accounting (Intercompany) with Turkish active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Bosch Service Solutions, a global provider of business process outsourcing services, develops integrated and innovative service solutions. The site in Timisoara, that became part of Bosch Group in 2007, operates in two fields: Business Services and Shared Services.
Business Services: Forward-looking solution concepts for complex services: As specialists for service design with crossindustry experience, we take care of business processes for our customers.
Shared Services: Intelligent service solutions from a single source: As an internal service provider, we support Bosch departments such as Finance & Accounting, Purchasing and IT tech support by pooling transactional and administrative tasks.Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree - Business Administration, Accounting, Finance,Economics, or related degree;
- At least two years working knowledge in Financial accounting, especially in Accounts Payable field;
- Fluently spoken and written of Turkish and English;
- Proficient computer skills - SAP Module FI, MM and MS Office;
- Ability to work in a structured and careful way;
- Customer service and communication skills;
- Team player and ability to work in a flexible way;
- Likes to work with numbers;
- Willingness to travel;
- Outgoing and easy to get along with.
Your future job location offers you:
Flexible benefits and services, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities.
- Accounts and balance reconciliation for IC;
- Month end reconciliation of Inter unit suppliers;
- Clarification of supplier requests;
- Vendor reconciliation;
- Invoicing for IC (e.g. recharging);
- Intercompany payment;
- Ensure good communication with local unit and internal customers;
- Support of year end closing activities;
- Any other tasks required by the superior manager