Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vodafone Shared Services Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Change Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Your day to day:
- Coordinate the Changes Requests and Planned Works activities related to telecommunication networks of Vodafone Central Hubs, according to Vodafone’s quality standards, processes and time plans in place.
- Asure appropriate planning and implementation of network changes, take the necessary measures to identify and mitigate the associated risks in order to minimize the change inpact on services.
- Ensure an appropriate planing and implementation of network changes, supervising and coordinating the Regional NOC Front Office, Back Office and other engaged internal or external resources.
- Act as a focal point for leadership and drive during the change process by ensuring adherence to procedures, adequate information flow, follow-up on dedlined and commitments.
- Verify the acuracy of change impact analysis, make sure that propper approval for change implementation has been obtained and the adequate notification to the interested entities has been sent.
- Toghether with technical people involved in chanage implementation identify potential risks and points of attention, develop specific actions to address the concerns and mitigate the risks.
- Represents the Regional NOC in the change aproval / information meetings with international customer.
- Assure that both, corrective and preventive, changes proceses are aligned with business requirements and are followed by the all involved teams.
- Apply Vodafone standards and a structured change management approach and methodology for the network changes according to diferrent projects.
- Assure an appropriate level of process knowledge related to Change Management inside Regional NOC teams.
- Liaise with change management peers and various technical teams in order to assure the proper planning and execution of requested changes according to agreed NOC procedures.
- Make recommendations for change management processes and pocedures tracking and optimization.
- Business: Customer Focus; Integrity & Trust; Decision Quality; Drive for Results; Perspective view
- Problem Solving; Technical / Functional Skills; Knowledge of ITIL / TMM
- Work experience in managing critical systems
- Good knowledge of IT and Telecom services
- Experience with large-scale changes
- Good knowledge of telecom services principles (voice and data services)
- People: Interpersonal ; enjoy working with people from around the world and across various disciplines; self-motivated, with the drive to solve problems; ability deal with a technical team;writen and spoken english; Communications & Stakeholder Engagement;
- Change management in IT,telecommunication - 3 to 6 years
- Work from Home – You can have home office 1 day per week
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subion
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company
- Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you