Immigration Consultant with German
We need you to have:
- Very good German and English skills, both written and spoken;
- Patience and ability to focus and very attentive to details;
- Team player spirit as you will be part of a growing team and at one point you will transfer knowledge towards others;
- Client-oriented and good communication skills as you will be working globally with international offices and vendor network.
What you’ll be doing:
- Coordination and implementation of international EU registrations;
- Case review and implementation of the legally correct visa & work permit approval strategy for the client;
- Responsible for the timely execution of the procedure and management of all involved parties;
- Continuous communication with national and international network partners and customers;
- Review and coordination of necessary documents.
The first week of training will be done in Germany.
- Possibility to work from home
- Meal tickets
- Medical insurance