First Line Engineer (Dutch speaker)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vodafone Shared Services Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile First Line Engineer (Dutch speaker) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Your day to day:
- First Line Operations of Vodafone Network in a multi-vendor environment;
- Monitors and maintains Vodafone Network, dispatches field to Second Line Personnel, performs periodically reports and follows-up in order to reach the agreed Network and NOC KPIs.
- Preventive and corrective first level troubleshooting ensuring quality and continuity of service and the restoring time for Vodafone Network elements.
- 24h/7days monitoring of the Vodafone Network (RAN, Core, VAS, Fixed), using umbrella fault management systems and specific NMS’s;
- Investigates and solves complex issues and incidents from Vodafone Ziggo Fixed network, provides support to FLS, SMC, Performance, Problem and Incident Management Teams.
- Dispatches field engineers and contractors, in case of incidents that need local support and follow up the issue until it is solved;
- Assigns tracks and monitors tasks until completion;
- Provides notifications related to network outages to the management team and triggers the Incident Manager and 2nd Line engineers;
- Updated with latest network technologies, provides coaching and support to Fixed&RAN&Core team members and new comers. Ensures they have clear directions and are able to troubleshoot incidents and customer complaints;
- Support new processes and projects transferred within the team, escalates problems with processes or blocking points and make follow-up until they are solved;
- Implements new procedures and operational processes for efficiency and optimisation of activities to meet the agreed KPI;
- Follows-up on escalated incidents and customer complaints. Ensure resolution as soon as possible;
- Participates in execution of Business Continuity Plans for network recovery in case of emergencies (earthquake, fire, flooding).
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English;
- Knowledge of telecommunication services and technologies (GSM, UMTS, LTE, IP, PDH, SDH, DWDM, IP);
- Capable to understand and to work with different Windows applications (WEB - based);
- Good communication skills;
- Team working oriented;
- Good Knowledge of English and other languages: Dutch, Italian, German (only for jobs related to Netherlands, Italian or German networks).Results and solutions oriented;
- Innovation Drive;
- Be a team player;
- University degree: Faculty of Electronics, Telecommunications, Information Technology;
- Nice to have: 1-2 years of experience in Operations and Maintenance activities.
- Work from Home – You can have home office 1 day per week;
- Medical and dental services;
- Life insurance;
- Dedicated employee phone subion;
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers;
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills;
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology;
- Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company;
- Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you.