Compliance Risk Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Schlumberger Company active
View all jobs Compliance Risk Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Schlumberger engineers, designs, and manufactures flow and pressure control technologies for customers working in the oil and gas industry worldwide.
A global organization provides support and delivers services using these leading technologies.
• Professional Certification in Finance or Accounting Degree or equivalent professional certification, MBA
• GBS professional accreditation or controls design experience a preference
• 5 years External or Internal Audit/Compliance experience and BA/BS or Legal degree.
• Additional language skills are a plus (Spanish, French, or any others).
• E2E process maps and Control Work Instructions - mastery
• Controls design and deployment – skilled
• Continuous controls monitoring – intermediate
• Work with Process Owners to design and deploy a fit for purpose standard controls framework (based upon current QCC and ICQ) including Control Work Instructions, Evidence Retention Guidelines & Controls Performance Reporting (Testing).
• Train control operators on timetable and execution of controls self-assessment.
• Perform sample testing of controls according to controls guidance implemented on standard sample sizes and frequency of testing.
• Assist in the report audit and controls effectiveness and co-ordinate Process control inputs to a quarterly Business Assurance Committee.
• Train process staff on correct processes for investigation and root cause analysis of control failures and ensure standard reporting and remediation action.
• Drive monitoring and resolution of open remediation plans arising from control inefficiencies.
• Champion continuous improvement of the control framework through elimination, simplification, standardization & automation and manage Risk Identification and Control Improvement exercises by Processes. To be done in collaboration with OI and BI processes.
• Ensure that controls implemented are suitably standardized and rationalized within the business by reviewing with the process owners on existing processes and controls
• Co-ordinate with Heads of Process to integrate the controls framework into Accenture operations and ensure Accenture assurance and controls reporting meets internal (GRA/SLIA) and External Audit assurance requirements.
• Manage Audit interface with Processes and support audit planning, controls reliance and evidence availability, Process readiness and professional response.
• Develop tools (with D&A and SLIA) to continuously monitor the performance of controls (Power BI, Dashboards etc.).