System Engineering Expert
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vauban active.
Vezi toate job-urile System Engineering Expert active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Vauban joined the GFI Group at the beginning of January 2019. With more than 450 consultants in Romania, Vauban is a leading provider of IT services and innovative applications. Created in 2007, the company has experienced strong growth and has established itself as a reference partner for key accounts in the Banking, Telecom, Industry and Energy sectors.Cerinte
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
• Experience in IT Infrastructure Management > 5 years
• IT systems and office technology (hardware and software) - expert level
• Very strong documentation capabilities
• Strong delivery capability with very structured approach to managing resources and deliverables in tight timelines.
• Problem-solving capabilities
• Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
• Well organized, setting priorities and rigorous
• Effective management of multiple requests; focus on getting results
• Skills in distributed and remote teams
• Customer orientation; ability to positively influence customer experience
• English (written and spoken) – fluent
Necessary technical/professional certifications:
• Bachelor’s degree
• IT Systems Administrator, 5-10 years’ experience
• Proven experience with and in-depth knowledge of VMware vSphere + (vCenter and ESXi)
• Proven experience with and in-depth knowledge of all type of UNIX or Linux operating systems (RHEL, Centos, Suse, AIX)
• Experience with Red Hat Enterprise Linux and VMware-expert level
• Knowledge of Red Hat Satellite, HP-UX, Veritas Cluster and Solaris-nice to have (non-mandatory)
• Hardware Architecture
• Experience with programming in procedural languages and Shell scripting
• ITIL knowledge
• In-depth knowledge of cyber security
• Very good knowledge of the principles SOX
• Ensures that performance indicators (KPI) negotiated with the client are met for the assets supported by the team.
• Ensures coordination, feasibility study and implementation of new designs according to initial SLA configuration.
• Ensures high performance of infrastructure
➢ It defines technical requirements, designs, configures and implements SW (OS) solutions for complex IT projects with impact on IT infrastructure in line with global standards;
➢ Develops scripts / programs at the operating system level (bash, ksh, python, Perl, PowerCLI etc.) in order to automate complex work routines in accordance with customer requirements or business needs;
➢ Professionally competent to develop the team’s expertise; demonstrate business acumen;
➢ Participates in the implementation of new IT projects in all stages including defining requirements, planning, analyzing, estimating and prioritizing and ensuring the implementation of the infrastructure solution;
➢ Provide guidance and support to less experienced team members and assist them as necessary.
• Participate in all stages of IT projects by helping to implement new software solutions through:
➢ Definition of technical requirements.
➢ Evaluation of various IT solutions.
➢ Development of code / scripts.
➢ Implementation of IT applications / platforms in accordance with the competencies of the role.
• Provides expert level guidance, performs work for complex configuration requirements and manages operating systems bug related problems.
• Ownership for Infrastructure Roadmap for IT infrastructure.
• Availability and Performance of all infrastructure in scope according to agreed SLAs.
• Comprehensive documentation of all deployed infrastructure.
• Develop scripts / programs to extend the IT solutions' functionality or automate recurring and complex activities.
• Defines technical requirements, designs, configures and implements solutions that are part of operating systems.
• Define and develop the disaster recovery software solution. Elaboration of disaster scenarios and periodic testing of existing solutions.
• Ensure the optimization of existing solutions by redefining system architecture or by software upgrades to increase efficiency or meet new business requirements.
• Ensure active support for transformation programs and other technology refresh programs that are designed to ensure/increase service availability and reduce downtime and increases the quality / performance of these services.
• Ensures operation performance parameters as imposed, integrity and security of databases for IT and telecom applications. Provides support for implementing projects at high quality and efficiency standards.
• Carries out technical investigations in the case of performance incidents and analyses the problems encountered in order to determine the causes and provides / proposes solutions for the troubleshooting.
• Analyze and resolve customer requests for software issues with minimal impact on their business.
• Installing operating system (VMware or UNIX/Linux products) and configuring it to ensure and monitor system security and performance.
• Perform proactive maintenance activities based on automated work tools, alerts, and notifications.
• Contributes to the assessment of new technologies or applications for adoption within the organization (POC).
• Participate in on-call services.
Interesting salary conditions
Undetermined period of contract
Career plan (professional, academic and financial)
Official training's and certifications
Work from home 2 days a week
Yearly professional evaluation
Professional and friendly working environment