System Engineering Expert
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vauban becomes Inetum active.
Vezi toate job-urile System Engineering Expert active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Inetum is an agile IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow.
Vauban, the Romanian division of Inetum, is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 13 years of activity. Vauban has over 450 employees who provide, from the service centers in Bucharest, Pitesti and Constanta, IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development services, digital services, solutions for Smart City.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
• Experience in IT Infrastructure Management > 5 years
• IT systems and office technology (hardware and software) - expert level
• Very strong documentation capabilities
• Strong delivery capability with very structured approach to managing resources and deliverables in tight timelines.
• Problem-solving capabilities
• Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
• Well organized, setting priorities and rigorous
• Effective management of multiple requests; focus on getting results
• Skills in distributed and remote teams
• Customer orientation; ability to positively influence customer experience
• English (written and spoken) – fluent
Necessary technical/professional certifications:
• Bachelor’s degree
• IT Systems Administrator, 5-10 years’ experience
• Proven experience with and in-depth knowledge of VMware vSphere + (vCenter and ESXi)
• Proven experience with and in-depth knowledge of all type of UNIX or Linux operating systems (RHEL, Centos, Suse, AIX)
• Experience with Red Hat Enterprise Linux and VMware-expert level
• Knowledge of Red Hat Satellite, HP-UX, Veritas Cluster and Solaris-nice to have (non-mandatory)
• Hardware Architecture
• Experience with programming in procedural languages and Shell scripting
• ITIL knowledge
• In-depth knowledge of cyber security
• Very good knowledge of the principles SOX
• Ensures that performance indicators (KPI) negotiated with the client are met for the assets supported by the team.
• Ensures coordination, feasibility study and implementation of new designs according to initial SLA configuration.
• Ensures high performance of infrastructure
➢ It defines technical requirements, designs, configures and implements SW (OS) solutions for complex IT projects with impact on IT infrastructure in line with global standards;
➢ Develops scripts / programs at the operating system level (bash, ksh, python, Perl, PowerCLI etc.) in order to automate complex work routines in accordance with customer requirements or business needs;
➢ Professionally competent to develop the team’s expertise; demonstrate business acumen;
➢ Participates in the implementation of new IT projects in all stages including defining requirements, planning, analyzing, estimating and prioritizing and ensuring the implementation of the infrastructure solution;
➢ Provide guidance and support to less experienced team members and assist them as necessary.
• Participate in all stages of IT projects by helping to implement new software solutions through:
➢ Definition of technical requirements.
➢ Evaluation of various IT solutions.
➢ Development of code / scripts.
➢ Implementation of IT applications / platforms in accordance with the competencies of the role.
• Provides expert level guidance, performs work for complex configuration requirements and manages operating systems bug related problems.
• Ownership for Infrastructure Roadmap for IT infrastructure.
• Availability and Performance of all infrastructure in scope according to agreed SLAs.
• Comprehensive documentation of all deployed infrastructure.
• Develop scripts / programs to extend the IT solutions' functionality or automate recurring and complex activities.
• Defines technical requirements, designs, configures and implements solutions that are part of operating systems.
• Define and develop the disaster recovery software solution. Elaboration of disaster scenarios and periodic testing of existing solutions.
• Ensure the optimization of existing solutions by redefining system architecture or by software upgrades to increase efficiency or meet new business requirements.
• Ensure active support for transformation programs and other technology refresh programs that are designed to ensure/increase service availability and reduce downtime and increases the quality / performance of these services.
• Ensures operation performance parameters as imposed, integrity and security of databases for IT and telecom applications. Provides support for implementing projects at high quality and efficiency standards.
• Carries out technical investigations in the case of performance incidents and analyses the problems encountered in order to determine the causes and provides / proposes solutions for the troubleshooting.
• Analyze and resolve customer requests for software issues with minimal impact on their business.
• Installing operating system (VMware or UNIX/Linux products) and configuring it to ensure and monitor system security and performance.
• Perform proactive maintenance activities based on automated work tools, alerts, and notifications.
• Contributes to the assessment of new technologies or applications for adoption within the organization (POC).
• Participate in on-call services.
Interesting salary conditions
Undetermined period of contract
Career plan (professional, academic and financial)
Official training's and certifications
Work from home 2 days a week
Yearly professional evaluation
Professional and friendly working environment