Associate Lead Artist
Enter the homeland of many epic games and be part of our world. Ubisoft is a place where creativity, passion and innovation are the driving force and over 1800 people are at its core.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. Today it became an exciting success story, with a strong history of titles such as Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels, H.A.W.X, Just Dance, Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon or Watch Dogs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in 1992, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and IT Department are its driving force.
Come and join our team of over 1800 professionals and help us create highly appreciated interactive entertainment products!
- Experienced with Environment Art and World Building;
- Great understanding of shape, form, and composition principles;
- Good knowledge of specific industry tools (3Ds max, Zbrush, Photoshop, Substance etc.);
- Knowledge of the technical constraints relating to 3D engines and level editors;
- Up to date with the latest technologies;
- You should be willing to complete a test if requested to do so.
As the Associate Lead Artist you will work close together with a Lead Artist and offer support to lead, develop, manage and motivate a team of artists in order to create high quality visual content for some of the biggest AAA games in the industry.
This opportunity is meant to help you develop in a short period of time towards a leadership position. Our multi-disciplinary team will be guiding you all the way, in order to reach your highest potential.
- You will offer support to the Lead Artist in managing the team;
- Together with the Lead Artist, you will coach and guide the development of the team members;
- Work with the Lead Artist to plan, organize, follow-up and evaluate the work of your team and its impact on the project;
- Estimate time to accomplish art tasks and commit to objectives, in collaboration with the Lead Artist;
- Share knowledge, motivate and inspire;
- Offer artistic support in order to guarantee the necessary quality of the deliverables ;
- Participate in recurrent artproject reviews;
- Know the technical and artistic constraints so as to properly directcoach the team;
- Actively work with other department leads and external collaborators;
- Identify risks and provide solutions to encountered problems.
Benefits that you can enjoy:
- We want you to expand your knowledge, so we have a variety of trainings you can attend;
- We have a library at your disposal, where you can find specialized books on various skills, such as Programming, Level Design or Management;
- If you want to relax after work, you have video games and consoles which can be borrowed at any time;
- You can also borrow a Ubi bike during lunch time or in the weekends;
- If you're into sports we've got a great gym right into our studio;
- Since we value health you'll have access to private medical system after the first 3 months.
Ubisoft Bucharest has been an important pillar for the local gaming industry since 1992, representing one of the first companies to perform in this field, on the Romanian market. After a strong history of acclaimed titles, the studio moved into co-development, contributing to blockbuster games such as Assassins Creed, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, Watch Dogs and Just Dance. Today, the studio continues to tackle the biggest challenges in gaming and technology, contributing to the creation of amazing games that have a strong impact on players around the world.
At Ubisoft we create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities. We are always committed to enriching players lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. You will have the opportunity to grow and collaborate with talented teams from around the world and work in an open environment where everyone is eager to share their knowledge.
Challenge accepted? Join us and create the unknown.