Customer Sales Support Manager
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Brainspotting active.
Vezi toate job-urile Customer Sales Support Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Vanzari active pe Hipo.ro
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
A strong collaborator with excellent English:
o customer skills and incredible focus on trust and credibility to influence action;
o ability to build relationship across teams and cultures;
o a unique voice and a talent to challenge status quo processes.
An independent result-oriented professional with:
o Drive a creative power to meet continuous challenges of the role;
o Proven problem-solving skills.
A CSSM with:
o Proven analytical skills coupled with willingness to continuously learn;
o Proven technical skills to provide support to our sales teams;
o Solid communication skills with direct customers and stakeholders (sales force and other sales support functions);
o Solid computer literacy, curious to work with various technical tools to gain efficiencies;
o Typically, 1-2 years of experience, preferably in economics completed university degree .
• Key contact for the Sales organization for Customer E-Catalogue and Portal related matters;
• Provide B2B solution consultancy;
• Guide Sales and implement optimal catalogue structure;
• Drive Catalogue setup & maintenance in line with Sales and Customer requirements;
• Implement catalogue product offering via virtual PC configuration;
• Setup simplified deals. Setup users and user access;
• Manages standard and simplified deal setup;
• Provide customized portal training;
• Provides guidance for Back Office teams with which a direct relation exists;
• Supporting ongoing strategic projects by implementing, reporting and providing feedback.