1st Line Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vodafone Shared Services Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile 1st Line Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Technology is a playground for ideas!
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life.
If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job,
Meet us, Join us, Grow with us!
We stay hungry and true to our core values by recruiting people who are fun, passionate, open, and question everything.
Reflect on what your motivation is to come on board! We’re eager to hear your story.
We live and thrive in an ever-changing environment where creativity and productivity are key, within working hours, of course.
Your day to day:
- 1st Line Operations of Vodafone Network in a multi-vendor environment.
- Monitors and maintains Vodafone Network, dispatches field and 2nd line personnel, performs periodically reports and follow up in order to reach the agreed Network and NOC KPI’s.
- Preventive and corrective first level troubleshooting ensuring quality and continuity of service and the restoring time for Vodafone Network elements.
- In collaboration with 2nd Line Operations teams, work out procedures related to the analysis of alarms in order to detect and eliminate faults.
- 24h/7days monitoring of the Vodafone Network (RAN, Core, VAS, Fixed), using umbrella fault management systems and specific NMS’s;
- Escalates complex technical problems to 2nd Line Operations in order to solve incidents as soon as possible;
- Dispatches field engineers and contractors, in case of incidents that need local support and follow up the issue until it is solved;
- Provides notifications related to network outages to the management team and trigger the Incident Manager to coordinate the activities to solve the outages;
- Participates at internal and external training sessions in order to permanently improve his/her technical skills.
- Knowledge of telecommunication services and technologies (GSM, UMTS, LTE, IP, PDH, SDH, DWDM);
- Capable to understand and to work with different Windows applications (WEB - based);
- Good communication skills;
- Team working oriented;
- University degree: faculty of Electronics, Telecommunications, Information Technology;
- Good Knowledge of English
- Italian or German is a plus
- Nice to have: 1-2 years of experience in Operations and Maintenance activities.
- Work from Home – You can have home office 1 day per week
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subion
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company
- Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you